HOMETOWN: Santa Monica, California Best Known For: West Coast Swing Tatiana Mollmann-Bennett is an influential performer, instructor, and choreographer in the West Coast Swing dance scene.
- Tatiana was born on February 1, 1983. She discovered West Coast Swing at age 11.
- She started competing with her very first dance partner, Parker Dearborn, in 1996. Her next partner from 1998 to 1999 was Shiloh Warren. Then, in 2000 she began a partnership with Jordan Frisbee.
- Jordan & Tatiana have won Fox TV’s “30 Seconds to Fame,” appeared twice on CBS TV’s “Star Search,” and won “America’s Best Dance Couple” on ABC TV’s “Good Morning America”.
- They have won multiple US Open Championships, NASDE Championships, and Multi-Grand National Championships.
- At the UCWDC World’s event they were given the Star Award for the Couple with the Most Impact on Swing, and Jordan won Best Swing Choreographer.
- She appeared in several movies including “3 Ninja Kids” as a stunt double, “Polar Express” and most recently “Love N’ Dancing,” acting along side Amy Smart and Tom Molloy.