HOMETOWN: Los Angeles, California
BEST KNOWN FOR: West Coast Swing
Jordan Frisbee is an influential performer and instructor in the West Coast Swing dance scene. Jordan is known for his smooth and effortless styling, signature moves, and innovative and unique choreography. He and Tatianna Mollmann, his dance partner, began dancing together in 2000, and have been winning dance championships across the world ever since.
- Jordan was born on August 10, 1983 in Los Angeles, California. He began dancing at age 11.
- As a young boy, He appeared in Jerry Maguire, The Wedding Singer, Space Jam, Party of Five, and Baywatch, as well as principal parts in Toy Story and walgreens commercials.
- Like many men, he was inspired by a girl to start dancing.
- His primary dance partners have been Olivia Dasso, Jordan Cox and, currently, Tatianna Mollmann.
- Jordan & Tatiana have won Fox TV’s “30 Seconds to Fame,” appeared twice on CBS TV’s “Star Search,” danced in the motion picture “the Polar Express,” won “America’s Best Dance Couple” on ABC TV’s “Good Morning America,” and had speaking roles and danced in the movie “Love N’ Dancing.”
- They have won multiple US Open Championships, NASDE Championships, and Multi-Grand National Championships.
- At the UCWDC World’s event they were given the Star Award for the Couple with the Most Impact on Swing, and Jordan won Best Swing Choreographer.