BEST KNOWN FOR: West Coast Swing
Jennifer DeLuca is an influential performer, choreographer and instructor in the West Coast dance scene. She has been dancing since the age of 5, and has a background in ballet, jazz and ballroom. She was introduced to West Coast Swing at age 15.
- She has been dancing since the age of 5, and has a background in ballet, jazz and ballroom.
- Has been competing, performing and teaching in dance since age 21.
- Ate age 13 was invited to join a college ballroom dance team, and subsequently began performing and competing throughout Florida.
- At 15, won her first National competition in the Intermediate level in West Coast Swing.
- Was a featured dancer in the short film, “The Marionette.”
- Jennifer has a college degree in Hospitality. She also has her own company, Floor on Fire, which she began at the age of 21.
- She was contracted with Florida resorts to conduct weekly ballroom dance classes for guests, and at one point had three teachers on her staff.
- Placed second in the nation (NASDE, National Association of Swing Dance Events) in 2007 and 2008.
Primary Source: Westcoastswingaddict.com